FIFA MA Elite Referees Course

FIFA MA Elite Referees Course

Monday, January 19, 2009

Upgrading Dhivehi Futsal

Dhivehi Futsal” – I would rather use that term as we have not reached the stage to say that the game that we are playing or organizing is FIFA Futsal . In term of the play, the standard of Dhivehi Futsal is high – good ball skill, fast and facinating tactical play. What then do we need to raise the level of the game? Brazilians were also playing on pitch like ours. The organizer has to look into factors that are within their control.
The rules of the competition, number of players in a team, duration of the match, the “pitch”, number of match officials in a game (the referee, second referee, the timekeeper/third referee), players attire (stockings and shin-guard overlooked) and the technical area. Instead of using the sandy pitch at the mini stadium, organizers should try to get FAM’s sanction to play it in the second artificial pitch. Guides to the proper organizing of the competition can be referred to the technical department. Proper organization of the game not only will raise the standard of the game but will give a good implication to refereeing. This will eventually leads to the higher level of referees. Thus we will have our referees registered as FIFA Futsal Referees in the near future. InsyaAllah.

2 comments:

  1. Salam to you. Its great to know through Rizal Hashim that you are now in Maldives. Hope all is well and good. I would like to take this opportunity to voice out my interest in plying my trade there as a coach. Would appreciate if you could link me with any of the clubs there. Please provide me with your email and I would furnish you with my resume. My email is azman_eusoff@yahoo.com.my. Jazakallahu khairan kathiran. AZMAN EUSOFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam, my email add is amirsw@yahoo.com
    Will attach your resume in the FAMaldives.com

    ReplyDelete