FIFA MA Elite Referees Course

FIFA MA Elite Referees Course

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Overcoming FAILURE


Success does not often come easy. It’s never smooth sailing for everyone. We do not often cruise through the course. At time we crash in the course. I believe that there is always a blessing in disguise. If Allah closes one window he will open up many other windows. At times the thing that we crave for may not be the one that we are blessed with. Many of us go through tough times and we all fail at one time or another. The following are words of advice sent to me by friends may be of use or guide to us in life.

We have to realize that failure does not mean that I am a failure; it only means that I have not succeeded. Failing does not mean that I have been a fool; it just means that I had enough faith to experiment. Failing does not mean that I have been disgraced; it just means that I dared to try. Failing does not mean that I don’t have what it takes; it just means that I must do things differently the next time. Failing does not mean that I am inferior; it just means that I am not perfect. Failure does not mean that I have wasted my time; it just means that I have the reason to start over again. Failing does not mean that I should give up; it just means that I must try harder. Failing does not mean that I will never make it; it just means that I need more patience. Failing does not mean that I am wrong; it just means that I must find a better way. Failing does not mean God has abandoned me; it just means that I must obediently seek his will, and failure is when you fall and refused to get up. So never give up.

“So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief; verily, with every difficulty there is relief.” (Verses 5 & 6 Sura Al Insyirah).

So seek His strength and blessing and may we be blessed by seeking His blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment