FIFA MA Elite Referees Course

FIFA MA Elite Referees Course

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Eid Mubarak

Eid Mubarak to you all who are close follower of Maldivesref blog. Back in Malaysia with family. InshaAllah will be performing by Hajj this year with my wife. Will be praying for the goodness of all my friends in Maldives. Since I will be away for a while, all decisions pertaining to refereeing matters will be decided by the Referees Committee and Ahmed Abeer Ismail will resume all my task in the Referees Department. He may choose to make references to me if neccessary. I hope that all the referees will observe the procedures set in the FAM Referees Manual. I sincerely hope that no referee will be ambitious enough to deviate away from the main stream to get into trouble. Good luck and once again, Eid Mubarak to you and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment